An Introduction to Process Optimisation
The aim of this course is for you to learn the concepts of optimisation techniques that can improve the quality of plant operation or produce an optimal plant design.
- Basic optimisation fundamentals
- Simple search techniques
- Constraint handling
- Linear programming applications
- Evolutionary operation (EVOP)
What do you get?
- Real plant case studies and exercises
- Course notes developed by leading researchers and practitioners
- Interactive discussion groups
Who should enroll?
- Process engineers operating and tuning plants
- Design engineers who want optimal plant operation
- Process, instrument and control engineers
Day 1 – Basic Optimisation
- Basic optimization concepts
- Some simple search techniques
- Handling constrained searches
Day 2 – Typical Applications
- Scheduling with linear programming
- Optimal conditions with EVOP